Physical Therapy Research
Japanese Society of Physical Therapy
About Physical Therapy Research (PTR)
Physical Therapy Research (PTR) is an official journal of the Japanese Society of Physical Therapy This peer-reviewed international journal focuses on research in physical therapy and related fields (previously Journal of the Japanese Physical
First decision32.1 days(2020)
* A submission fee and a publication fee must be paid for by those who hold a physical therapy license in Japan but do not belong to Japanese Physical Therapy Associaation (JPTA)
(2022 Vol.25 Issue 3)
- Review Medical Rehabilitation Need, Case Complexity, and Related Issues among Patients in an Acute Stroke Rehabilitation Setting Kazuhiro Harada
- Scientific Research Article Predicting the Classification of Home Oxygen Therapy for Post-COVID-19 Rehabilitation Patients Using a Neural Network Kensuke Nakamura, et al.
- Scientific Research Article Sex-related Differences in Exercise Capacity Trends and Determinants after Cardiac Rehabilitation in Patients with Acute Myocardial Infarction Kazufumi Kitagaki, et al.
- Scientific Research Article Relationship between Echo Intensity of Vastus Lateralis and Knee Extension Strength in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Yoshikazu HIRASAWA, et al.
- Scientific Research Article Social Network Moderates the Association between Frequency of Social Participation and Physical Function among Community-dwelling Older Adults Kazuaki Uchida, et al.
- Scientific Research Article Effect of Electrical Muscle Stimulation on Vascular Endothelial Function during Prolonged Sitting Mizuki Ishikawa, et al.
- Scientific Research Article Initiating Mobilization is not Associated with Symptomatic Cerebral Vasospasm in Patients with Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage: A Retrospective Multicenter Case-control Study Hikaru Takara, et al.
- Scientific Research Article Prediction of Low-intensity Physical Activity in Stable Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Atsuyoshi Kawagoshi, et al.
- Brief reports Pain in Spinal Muscular Atrophy: A Questionnaire Study Yuu Uchio, et al.
- Case reports Early Pulmonary Rehabilitation with Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation in a Patient with Acute Exacerbation of Rheumatoid Arthritis-associated Interstitial Lung Disease: A Case Report Kazuki Okura, et al.
- Case reports Improvement in the Physical Function and Quality of Life through Exercise and Physical Activity Intervention Using a Smartphone after Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation: A Case Report Takuya Fukushima, et al.