Aims and Scope
Physical Therapy Research (PTR) is an Open Access journal that aims to foster important advances in physical therapy.
PTR publishes a comprehensive and dynamic array of peer-reviewed articles and materials that are of interest to our broad global audience of researchers, practitioners, continuing-education students, and those interested in the field. The article types include Original Articles, Case Studies, Brief Reports, Reviews, and more.
PTR is free to access for all readers and free to publish for most authors*.
2022 Vol.26 Issue 1
* A submission fee and a publication fee must be paid for by those who hold a physical therapy license in Japan but do not belong to Japanese Physical Therapy Associaation (JPTA)
(2023 vol.26 lssue 2)
- Review Rehabilitation in Animal Models of Stroke
- Review Physical Therapy Combined with Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Therapy: Treatment Practice Considering the Effect of Reducing Upper Limb Spasticity on Gait
- Original Article Characteristics and Related Factors of One-year Transition in Exercise Tolerance Following an Emergency Declaration due to the Coronavirus Disease 2019 Pandemic in Patients on Phase III Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Original Article Effect of 8-week Shoulder External Rotation Exercise with Low Intensity and Slow Movement on Infraspinatus
- Original Article Leg Cycling Leads to Improvement of Spasticity by Enhancement of Presynaptic Inhibition in Patients with Cerebral Palsy