Aims and Scope
Physical Therapy Research (PTR) is an Open Access journal that aims to foster important advances in physical therapy.
PTR publishes a comprehensive and dynamic array of peer-reviewed articles and materials that are of interest to our broad global audience of researchers, practitioners, continuing-education students, and those interested in the field. The article types include Original Articles, Case Studies, Brief Reports, Reviews, and more.
PTR is free to access for all readers and free to publish for most authors*.
2022 Vol.26 Issue 1
* A submission fee and a publication fee must be paid for by those who hold a physical therapy license in Japan but do not belong to Japanese Physical Therapy Associaation (JPTA)
(2023 vol.26 lssue 3)
- Review Frailty and Environmental Attributes in Older Adults: Insight from an Ecological Model
- Review The Risk Factors and Preventive Strategies of Poor Knee Functions and Osteoarthritis after Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction: A Narrative Review
- Original Article Biomechanical Characteristics of Scapular and Glenohumeral Movements during Pitching Motion in Injury-prone College Baseball Pitchers
- Original Article Association between Hospital-acquired Disability and Clinical Outcomes in Older Patients Who Underwent Cardiac Surgical
- Brief Report Estimation of Reference Values of Gait Spatiotemporal and Kinematic Parameters in the Lower Extremities and Trunk Using a Markerless Motion Capture System for Healthy Older Japanese Adults